DAD PIX DAD PIX

Great!, the style threw me for a loop, but it grows on ya.

TYPFY responds:

Thanks! Was there anything specific that threw you for a loop? Like (mouth movement, colors, etc.)? I'm trying to clean up my style.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

The funniest part was at the end, hotmail... LOL who still uses that, am I right or what!

HugoVRB responds:

Hahaha yhea right? What a loser.

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

the hottest part was when her head was bitten off, the made me skeet!

Crysthurl Crysthurl

This game is great, and for you all that can't see past what you call glitches, well... your f'ing idiots. They aren't glitches, the are there so if you mess up you have to restart, pretty straight forward. I like how simple the instructions were kept. It allows a player to explore and use his/her own tricks to complet a level. If everything was explained up front and your hand was held the game would of been much shorter than it already is, and thats my only gripe. It' damn short and i want to keep playing. i must have spent another 15 min in the final screen dicking around. Love it.

-Logan

Roadkill Simulator Roadkill Simulator

Ugg

This is nothing interesting or new, in fact its the kinda crap you would see a lil phyco kid dream up because hes to scared to actually kill a animal, and wanting to do that itself is f'd up.

Mia responds:

I've killed animals IRL before.

Libyan Hamburger Recipe Libyan Hamburger Recipe

Ehh

It was entertaining, but not game. For the effort put into making this you could of added a little more pizazz. Thats all, I'd like to see a little more

Secret Mission Secret Mission

Kick Ass

This Just What im looking for the right tempo and clarity, and i love the guitar riffs.

VGman2005 responds:

Thanks. Again, I'll try to do a few more like this.

Infected Mushroom Infected Mushroom

Great work. Normally I hate when I can see the clay build up brush left in the work, but it really ads something to this. Did you poly paint the texture or is that in post.

White Tattoo White Tattoo

The silhouette of the girl is nice. The ground work is there, But you seemed to have focused on her eyes and hair and rushed or forgot about everything else. I would love to see you get in closer and paint and detail the rest of her. The biggest thing that stands out is the detail on the face next to a hand that has no definition. You could easily added in some quick contrast to suggest definition into the hand. Also the black lines on her lower body are out of place. Maybe at some point revisit this and give it the time it deserves.

Chicken Burst Chicken Burst

This would make a great vinyl toy. Hope you did the bottom and have it printed. The line of action is great. You kept it simple and straight to the point. Executed very well.

HugoVRB responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it, I would love it as a toy as well haha I have made a couple of other toys and it's not that hard so maybe...
Cheers!