All 16 art Reviews

Infected Mushroom Infected Mushroom

Great work. Normally I hate when I can see the clay build up brush left in the work, but it really ads something to this. Did you poly paint the texture or is that in post.

White Tattoo White Tattoo

The silhouette of the girl is nice. The ground work is there, But you seemed to have focused on her eyes and hair and rushed or forgot about everything else. I would love to see you get in closer and paint and detail the rest of her. The biggest thing that stands out is the detail on the face next to a hand that has no definition. You could easily added in some quick contrast to suggest definition into the hand. Also the black lines on her lower body are out of place. Maybe at some point revisit this and give it the time it deserves.

Chicken Burst Chicken Burst

This would make a great vinyl toy. Hope you did the bottom and have it printed. The line of action is great. You kept it simple and straight to the point. Executed very well.

HugoVRB responds:

Thanks! Glad you like it, I would love it as a toy as well haha I have made a couple of other toys and it's not that hard so maybe...
Cheers!

Eltium races Eltium races

These are great, I used your Aidrian race for a project. I made a few personal changes, it's still a WIP, but you know how that goes. http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/tankdriver/aidirain

BERASMOTHA BERASMOTHA

ohhhhhhhh youuuuuuuuuuuuu..... great work btw, on both things.

Alien Trooper Alien Trooper

Nice work man, not to many 3D artist on here that I'm truly impressed.

Daru925 responds:

I like those hamsters you created.

Nekomimi Hoodie nya! Nekomimi Hoodie nya!

Great work, I love the style. Get one more submission up to have the 4 you need. cant wait to see more from you.

Warlock Warlock

This goes with all of your work. You have a lot of potential, but your submitted work lacks a final pass, you have high detail in some areas but then in other areas, it becomes muddy. You need to work on your continuity throughout the whole thing. I would recommend the beginners guide to digital painting in photoshop. Don't let the name fool you. It has some amazing quick ways to make your art look a million times better with out much work. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to see more.

My own little restaurant. My own little restaurant.

Good work, just a few comments. I would watch how strong your bump map is on your cloth on the table. and it seems that the brick on the wall is squished in the horizontal. Other than that this is very good, keep it up!

DoloresC responds:

Thank you for nice words!
About table - I know it's pretty strong. Maybe you are right that it should be a little bit lower. Still I like the fact that you can see it's made from 'fat' cloth - like the ones ppl use on picnics :)
About bricks - They look pretty odd. I guess I should try to be more careful with making textures from photos :)
Thank you for creative opinion!

The Mighty Thor The Mighty Thor

I love it, its a fun playful style, you get how your grandfather is excited to hear the tails from then he was a kid, and is reliving that. great work.