Crysthurl Crysthurl

This game is great, and for you all that can't see past what you call glitches, well... your f'ing idiots. They aren't glitches, the are there so if you mess up you have to restart, pretty straight forward. I like how simple the instructions were kept. It allows a player to explore and use his/her own tricks to complet a level. If everything was explained up front and your hand was held the game would of been much shorter than it already is, and thats my only gripe. It' damn short and i want to keep playing. i must have spent another 15 min in the final screen dicking around. Love it.

-Logan

Roadkill Simulator Roadkill Simulator

Ugg

This is nothing interesting or new, in fact its the kinda crap you would see a lil phyco kid dream up because hes to scared to actually kill a animal, and wanting to do that itself is f'd up.

Mia responds:

I've killed animals IRL before.

Libyan Hamburger Recipe Libyan Hamburger Recipe

Ehh

It was entertaining, but not game. For the effort put into making this you could of added a little more pizazz. Thats all, I'd like to see a little more

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

The true spirt of a RPG!

LULZ. This is exactly what it feels like sometime playing a old rpg, maybe more a J-rpg, but a rpg none the less. Great job and freak the guy that gave you a 1.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

Oh Ya

Thats What I'm Talking about. the sound is great and it was fun to just play at work when im not able to play. i think it is just a kick ass game