DAD PIX DAD PIX

Great!, the style threw me for a loop, but it grows on ya.

TYPFY responds:

Thanks! Was there anything specific that threw you for a loop? Like (mouth movement, colors, etc.)? I'm trying to clean up my style.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

The funniest part was at the end, hotmail... LOL who still uses that, am I right or what!

HugoVRB responds:

Hahaha yhea right? What a loser.

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

the hottest part was when her head was bitten off, the made me skeet!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

AWESOME!!

You you gave this video less than a 10 you only watched the first 5 seconds of the video. Well done buddy, well done.

At The Restaurant - Short At The Restaurant - Short

Well

i liked it well enough, but the timing was way to long and drawn out, the intro coming from outside could be cut down to a 1/4 of what it was and the i would speed up the pauses between the char's dialog. but other than that the idea was good, and the drawings where ok. keep up the good work and keep working on this one until you get the timing down.

Welcome to the club now Welcome to the club now

umm

I don't know where to start, don't quit your day job is my first thought. As a 3d arits my self and remembering the my, and other students work i can say we all have been here, but you need to work on one thing at a time. this covers to much and your don't have a main focus. i would start with building you club out fist, work on the details, draw out some the people then model them, put a little love into it. if you don't do this you end up with this kind of a mess.

DXT responds:

It's too bad NG doesn't let u remove reviews. Don't have much to say other than if you're a supposed "3D artist" then you would know that 3ds Max ain't easy. It's funny how individuals on here are so quick to post crappie reviews without taking the time to think of how much work someone put into their project. Work on your spelling why don't you, cause if u don't do this you could end up in this kind of siht.

Atleast I clicked on the X, let's see what happens next.

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

LuLz

i think the best part of this whole thing is your author comments, i actually thought this was going to be a little cute kids video then BAM, it hits you in the side of your head with a fat dick, and your all, whoa, where did that fat dick come from, to funny my man!

MusicBox MusicBox

WOOT

I haven't seen swift 3d used this well in a really long time, great job!

My Little Ponies-Cupcakes My Little Ponies-Cupcakes

Lulz

That was great, love the are and little ditty music, and then BAM!!! that is one evil pony lol.

rebornMCW responds:

There are no evil ponies here, just friends.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Seariouslly Amazings

LuLz, besides the fact the animation of the text it so well done and artistically thoughtful, this has to be the best come back to any lame review, EVER!!